- soft serve | mb post, manhattan beach
- tres | lilly’s taqueria, santa barbara
- tonkotsu ramen | ikemen, hollywood
- mackerel tartine | gorge charcuterie & wine bar, weho
- starters | stonehill tavern, dana point
- paella night | chez amina
- pre-t lunch | gjelina, venice
- oooohmakaze | shunji, los angeles
- bitty bites
- ganjang gaejang | soban, los angeles
Category Archives: wanderlust
I’m a huge fan of dessert cookbook writer and fellow croissant lover, David Lebovitz, who’s living the sweet life in Paris. Check out this video of him walking through a Paris market, then cooking at home. I love that he uses … Continue reading
Almond Rochers, my favorite Gougeres Croissant Dolores Park No trip to San Francisco is complete without a visit to Tartine for some almond rochers, my favorite crispy, chewy, nutty meringue cookies. For my last morning in the city, I did … Continue reading
3 guys, 44 days, 11 countries, 18 flights, 38 thousand miles, an exploding volcano, 2 cameras and almost a terabyte of footage… all to turn 3 ambitious linear concepts based on movement, learning and food ….into 3 beautiful and hopefully … Continue reading
(via Anagrama) Theurel & Thomas shop. Maison du macaron, Mexico.
The gorgeous Faye Dunaway is the official 2011 Cannes poster girl. Just three more weeks until I hit the French Riviera for the mother of all film festivals. Chouette!