- soft serve | mb post, manhattan beach
- tres | lilly’s taqueria, santa barbara
- tonkotsu ramen | ikemen, hollywood
- mackerel tartine | gorge charcuterie & wine bar, weho
- starters | stonehill tavern, dana point
- paella night | chez amina
- pre-t lunch | gjelina, venice
- oooohmakaze | shunji, los angeles
- bitty bites
- ganjang gaejang | soban, los angeles
Tag Archives: sandwiches
Three-slice BLT sando stack Bean & okra curry rice Post-meal coffee A pre-temple tour lunch at efish, a cool cafe located right on the Kamo River in Kyoto.
Saturday is a school day, and today, I had just enough time to leave campus to grab lunch at sandwich shop, Fundamental LA, in Westwood (on Westwood). When I got there, it was a really tough choice at the counter… … Continue reading
Chicken liver mousse + curried chicken skin + lettuce + tomato Ooh, I likey!
Today’s cool, crunchy & creamy breakfast: homegrown cucumbers with cream cheese on toast + iced black coffee.
(via SeriousEats) My very first blog post featured a chicken sando from Son of a Gun. Check out this slideshow of the 8 best in LA!
Crusts off to make some soup croutons Fried croutons for a buttery, crispy crunch Super simple grilled cheese with an oozy, sharp cheddar Tossed in a few globs of creamy goat cheese into the soup. And that’s dinner, folks!