- soft serve | mb post, manhattan beach
- tres | lilly’s taqueria, santa barbara
- tonkotsu ramen | ikemen, hollywood
- mackerel tartine | gorge charcuterie & wine bar, weho
- starters | stonehill tavern, dana point
- paella night | chez amina
- pre-t lunch | gjelina, venice
- oooohmakaze | shunji, los angeles
- bitty bites
- ganjang gaejang | soban, los angeles
Category Archives: hot n’ fresh
Christina was right. The sweet potato pretzels at Coffee Tomo in Little Osaka are hot n’ fresh! A super plush, horseshoe-shaped pretzel, stuffed with molten mozzarella and a subtle sweet potato puree. Oh, hello! New snack attack!! I gotta go back … Continue reading
Merry Christmas! I hope everyone is enjoying a day of merriment with loved ones. Right now, I’m hanging out at home with the fam for a very traditional Christmas Day in Ventura County… you know, where it’s blue skies and … Continue reading
I love Thanksgiving. And I LOVE croissants. What a brilliant combo.
A peek inside the tandoor (clay oven) Made-to-order naan & tandoori chicken Spicy, minty green chutney & cool, creamy yogurt Blazing nuggets of chicken A fan of most sweet drinks with seeds, pips, pulp, what have you The warm weather … Continue reading
(via Mrs. Easton) Ever heard of an egg cuber?
(via Etsy) A handy wine rack for all you wino-cyclists.
I finally caved in and bought a DSLR. First one I’ve ever owned! Nothing fancy, but I have no idea how to use this thing. (Wow, an actual viewfinder??). Now let’s not get carried away here. I still love you, … Continue reading